Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

MLB predictions and lots o' runs

Mark this day on your calendars, because today, the 7th of March, I will pick all 8 MLB playoff teams and I will be proven correct.

AL East: Yanks. In my opinion, this is the last year for the Bombers. Jeter and A-Rod are running out of big seasons, Cano won't be as good this year, but CC still scares me
AL Central: Tribe. People may laugh at this, but i am telling you, we were much improved in the 2nd half and getting another year of experience for our youngins will help. PLUS we are getting Grady and Santana back for a whole season
AL West: Rangers, I really like their lineup. PREDICTION: Hamilton 40 hr and 120 rbi
AL Wild Card: Red Sox, first I hate Boston and all they stand for, but they will be good this year

NL East: Phils, they are good. They do not have a #1 starter though, they have 4.
NL Central: Reds, my ohio ties may be swaying me here, but they have lots of young talent carried over from last year's playoff team.
NL West: Giants. Reason A: I love watching Lincecum. B: I wrote about my beard fetish in my last post, and Brian Wilson has a sweet one.
NL Wild Card: Braves, they always seem to sneak in the playoffs despite the fact that i can not name 3 current Braves.

Indians made out with their sister today 16-16 with the Chicago White Sox. Luis Valbuena helped his cause to make big league team with 2 homeruns and canadian Nick Weglarz also homered for the Tribe. A young man named Ezequiel Carrera collected 3 hits against the hated Sox.

No comments:

Post a Comment