Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beards, John Threebler, and a Seneca

Cavs fell to the Trevor Ariza-led Hornets 98-81. We were led by Baron with 17 and JJ splitting 30 evenly with Ramon Sessions.

Tribe fell 3-1 to Walt Weiss' Colorado Rockies despite Chisenhall swatting his 2nd homer of the spring and raising his spring average to .467, I think. The odds on Lonnie hitting above .450 this season are currently 2 to 1.

Buckeyes thumped Wisconsin today 92-63. I love Gus Johnson but he seemed rather disheartened that we did not win by 50 as Sullinger said was today's goal. Buckeyes are and will be a very formidable opponent.

I want to talk about something very near and dear to my heart...facial hair. The newest Cav, Baron Davis has a fine beard that is both dignified and frightening. I will admit to being a grown child with pre-pubescent qualities, not being able to grow a beard, and crying myself to sleep for not being able to emulate many great bearded Americans, such as Baron Davis, Zach Galifinakis, Bea Arthur, and Abraham Lincoln.

Browns signed Seneca Wallace, a great #2 QB. I adore young Seneca, but I hope Colt will be so great that Seneca never sees the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment